Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Time to get Waisted, Fit Fam style! :)

So with  my new Squaterday, I've got new Waisted Wednesday's and Ab Day Swag Days! 

As of now, I've been trying to lean out a bit, so I've been doing cardio on every day but leg days and rest day of course. Just trying to loose a little stubborn cookies and cheesecake that are still sticking around ;) 
butttttt here's what I've been up to on my Wednesdays and Saturdays! 

Again, I'm sticking to my pairs like I have in the past.  So do each pair twice before moving to the next one!

1 min plank
1 min boat

Decline bench med ball situps with a twist (3,5,7,9,11,13)
Decline bench sit ups

Bench Leg Lifts with a twist
 (Laying flat on your back on the bench, you do a leg lift, then come up onto your upperback and shoulders twisting your straight legs one way, then repeat the other direction.)
Regular leg lifts on the bench 

Crunches
Toe touches with a plate

V-ups
Russian Twists with a plate

Barbell Oblique Leans 
Lateral Leg Raises

Oblique V-Ups
Physio Ball Oblique Crunches

Hanging Leg Raises
Hanging Knee Tucks 

Kevin Hart knows how to keep your abs in check! Remember, abs are made in the kitchen :) 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment