Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Squaterday!

Soooo, now that I'm getting back into the swing of things, I've got a new Squaterday Routine to really work those Glutes and Quads :) 

What I have planned now:
Go hit the Rack!
Back Squat Standard Stance:  3x15 increasing Weight as you warm up
Back Squat Narrow Stance: 3x15 increasing Weight as you warm up
Front Squat: 3x15
Go heavy or go home guys ;)

Then...
Quad Extensions 3x12
Superset with Dumbell walking lunges 3x10

Leg Press 3x10 Heavy
Superset with Dumbell Step Ups 3x10 Each Leg

Weighted Bridges 3x15 Heavy
Superset with Glute Kickbacks 3x15

Dumbell Bulgarian Split Squats 3x8 Heavy
Superset with Dumb bell Goblet Squats 3x10



 Obviously I've got my priorities straight, Cuddling and Squatting ;) But seriously... 

Kill your workouts guys, Enjoy!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment