Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Clean Eats!

Getting bored with your clean eats and food prep? Here's some ideas to keep it creative! :) 
These have been some of my clean eats recently. 


On high carb days, protein pancakes are the way to go! I'll be honest, I'm not creative enough to find a homemade pancake recipe that I like, so I just use a Gluten Free Mix, with two scoops of Vanilla Whey protein, topped with Greek yogurt and fruit! 


Here's some color! Steamed Zucchini, onion, red peppers, orange peppers, yellow peppers, and corn over grilled raspberry chicken on a bed of brown rice, outlined in apple slices :) 
Get at that protein and good carbs! ;) 


Some more color! Scrambled Eggs with spinach, red and yellow peppers, onions, and tomato basil garlic chicken with a side salad. DELIGHTFUL! 


Enjoy Fit Fam! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment