Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shoulders and Back!


 Welp, some changes have been made at my school, so this semester I'm playing both indoor and beach volleyball. Indoor volleyball is much more demanding of your shoulder than beach volleyball and with my torn labrum, it's going to be a challenge, so my focus has really been on strengthening my shoulders and back, and lots of rehab and therapy for my shoulder. My wonderful boyfriend is going to help me with all my shoulder exercises, his knowledge about all of it blows my mind. :) Looking forward to having the strength back in my swing! 

For shoulders and back I do.....

20 minutes of various rehab and therapy exercises
Then... 
Wide grip pull-ups
Dumbell overhead press
Dumbell Bench
Barbell Upright Rows
Dumbell Rows
Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
Seated Cable Rows 
Single Arm Lat Pull Down
Barbell Rows 

Kill it guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment