Friday, November 4, 2016

Squats for Boobs

Last night's workout was chest and triceps, with a little bit of abs at the end! 
I hate training chest, with a passion, but I hate armpit fat in my bras and tank tops more, so I guess I'll stick to it. I got to thinking (wishing) yesterday while doing chest, whyyyyyyy can't I build boobs like I can build a booty?! Wouldn't that be awesome! You can work hard and shape, tone and grow every other part of your body... I vote boobs should be a muscle group, not just the pectoral muscles that lay underneath them. Looks like my vote doesn't count... sigh. 
Since it looks like that won't ever be a thing, here's the chest, tri and abs workout I did yesterday that will at least make them perky! I will be working on doing my own instructional videos, but for now, I've attached examples of each workout if you're confused about one! (Sorry in advance if they're lame!) 

Superset:
Cable chest press: 3x12 @ 70lbs (Example
Tricep cable pulldowns: 3x10 @ 40lbs (Example)

Superset: 
Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x12 @ 20lbs (Example)
Skull Crushers 3x12 @ 20lbs (Example)

Superset:
Cable Crossover Pec Pulls: 3x12 @ 30lbs 
(These are kinda like sword pulls, but instead of pulling from the ground up using your back, you're pulling from over your head and down using your chest!) 
Dumbells Pec Flys: 3x10 @ 10lbs (Example)

Superset: 
Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks: 3x10 @ 8lbs (Example)
Tricep pushups: 3x Burnout  (Example)

Superset: 
Tricep dips: Burnout (Example)
Single Arm Tricep Cable Pull Downs: Burnout (Same as above, but holding only one cable)

Abs: 
V-Ups : Burnout (Example)  
Leg lifts: Burnout (Example)
Crunches: Burnout 
Alternating Toe Touch V-Ups: Burnout (Example)
Oblique crunches: Burnout each side (Example)
Dumbbell Oblique Pulls: Burnout each side (Example)

** Burnout: Doing as many reps as you can until you can't do any more. 

Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment