Friday, June 22, 2012

Legs Legs Legs!

Tonight was Leg day! I had another late workout because I was running errands all day with momma for girls day. :)
Anyhow, I've got something going on with my back, and I'm not sure what yet, but it's really hindering any kind of lift that involves me having the barbell on my shoulders which is quite irritating. So I started squats...

But they didn't last very long thanks to my back. :(
So I compromised and did squat jumps supersetted with single leg squats.

Next were burnouts. These are miserable to do, but are such a great workout!

So you do these with both quad extensions and hamstring curls.
You add at least 5 plates of some sort of weight, so you have 5 sets to do.
So put the weight on, and start your leg extensions.
 Quads are cookin! ;)
Do as many as you can stand, really push yourself, and when you feel like you can't do any more, take one plate off. Then do as many as you can again, until you can't do anymore, and take another plate off. Do this until there are no more plates. Such a killer workout!! Your quads will be burnin' so bad! 

For the hamstring curls, the same rule applies....


Do as many as you can for each plate, push yourself!! 

So there is some new stuff for you guys to try if you'd like. :) Enjoy your workouts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment