Saturday, June 30, 2012

Catch up!

Okay so I've missed a couple days blogging, so I'm going to catch up in this post. So I have two ab days I missed, and a leg day from yesterday.. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little upset that instagram crashed. But just because that is down doesn't mean the blog is! So first of all, happy Ab Day Swag Day! :) I Hope you all are going to kill your workouts today!
Killed abs and cardio really early this morning. So a lot of people have been asking what I do for my an workouts, so I'm going to post my ab circuit from today. Mind you, my routine changes every time I do abs, so this was just for today. First I want to say that no matter how many core workouts you do,you will see no results if you don't eat clean.I am the biggest supporter of eating clean and training dirty. I use to work out and train hard, but eat whatever I wanted to, and didn't see much results, but as soon as I started eating clean and lean, the results were great. Also cardio is a major part in seeing results. So remember, abs are made in the kitchen!






 So my workout today was a 2 mile run for cardio, and here's my circuit. When I do each one, I pair it with another exercise, and alternate them four times non stop, then take a minute break and start on the next pair of exercises four times.
 1st pair
50 crunches
20 leg lifts

2nd pair
1 min plank
1 min boat

3rd pair
40 bicycles each side
20 oblique twists

 4th pair 20 straight leg V ups
25 straight leg hip raises

5th pair
30 physio ball oblique crunches each side
25 lateral barbell bends each side

6th pair
15 physio ball pass offs with weight ball
20 physio ball knee to chest rolls

Finish with a minute and 30 second plank.

So that was my an circuit from this morning, got those abs cookin'! Try it if you're up for it!


 Here is a clean eat for you guys to try. It's a great post workout meal! So the protein shake is vanilla whey Protein, peanut butter, flaxseed, oatmeal, natural honey, skim milk and ice.So good, and full of protein, good fats, and complex carbs. The bowl is steamed Brown rice for more complex carbs, then Greek yogurt with almonds (more protein and good fat), and water in my straw cup. Clean eats for training dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment