Saturday, January 31, 2015

h2o for the Win! Spice Up Your Water!

I was chatting with one of my clients this morning, and she wasn't the biggest fan of drinking JUST water, so she asked if she could put lemons in it...Inspired blog post!

I can't explain to you how important and beneficial it is to drink the proper amount of water!! A few of the many benefits are:

  • It helps keep your body fluids in balance (say bye-bye to bloating!)
  • It helps energize your muscles (when muscle cells don't have enough water, they can't preform at their maximum potential!)
  • It helps keep your skin and hair fresh and healthy
However, if you're like me, you might not always drink enough water. At one point I was really good about getting in my 2 gallons, but nowadays, I'm not as dedicated as I should be. It normally just slips my mind honestly, not to mention I love sweet tea... But, I have found that fruit infused water is a life saver! The fruit gives the water flavor, some extra nutrients and detoxifying properties! There really isn't much to it! Just pick your fruit, slice it up and throw it in your glass, bottle or pitcher! The longer it sits, the stronger the flavor. The fruit can be used up to three days in cold water. Enjoy! :) 




1 comment:

  1. Water is really important for our lives and body. It regulates your imune system. Improves your digestive system and gives a fresh and healthy look to your skin. Even to loose weight water is essential so who would not like to drink plenty of water if it has these kind of benefits.

    ReplyDelete