Thursday, February 5, 2015

Breakfast on the Run!

If you're like me, and your clock somehow runs 10 minutes behind everyone else's resulting in the "fashionably late to everything" label tacked on to your personality, quick meals can be a live saver; especially when it's in the morning for breakfast.

Here is a super-quick breakfast your can whip up as you're running out the door. This morning I literally went down stairs, let my fur-baby outside, and while she was doing her business, I put all these ingredients in the blender pitcher, and set it next to the blender on the counter. I let her in, ran up stairs and got ready, ran back downstairs to leave for class, (conveniently our kitchen is next to the door), popped the prepped pitcher on the blender, blended it up, poured my smoothie in a cup and ran out the door. Literally took like 45 seconds!



  • Ice
  • Almond Milk
  • Vanilla Protien 
  • Frozen Blueberries and Raspberries 
  • Spinach 
  • Blend and Enjoy! 



2 comments:

  1. Considering how lazy I am most of the time, quick meals are very important to my existence. I’m going to try this recipe and I’ll let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a yummy and nutritious thing to have in the breakfast. The breakfast is the most essential meal of your day and it should be wholesome. As for those who want some dissertation help should seek professional services.

    ReplyDelete