Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Squaterday! Quads and Glutes

Hey guys!! I know it has been a long time since I posted a workout, so I'm going to post my lifts for this week. My workout partner, Ashley, and I did this one Monday! 
Stay motivated Guys, and Enjoy! ;)
Make sure you get nice and warm before you start this one, its a killer!

Back Squat Pyramid Heavy:
2x15 warm up
10,8,6,4,2,2,4,6,8,10

Walking Lunges With Dumbells
3x20

Leg Press Heavy:
4x15 (2 sets Wide and 2 sets Narrow)

Vertical Leg Press Heavy:
3x20

Quad Extension:
3xBurnouts (Drop Sets)

Glute Kickbacks Heavy:
3x15

Weighted Bridges:
3x10

Step Ups:
3x10

Bench Sumo Squats with Plate:
3x15

This is a heavy lift. Don't be afraid to challenge yourself and go heavy! Your muscles will thank you, I promise :)

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Thanks a lot!
    Best Intra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's truly a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Bullion Tips Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
    team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!


    MCX Tips Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deliver such quality thoughts. Good job. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Fitness Club in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete