Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beast Mode Thursday!!

Happy Beast Mode Thursday!! New name for Thursdays thanks to Miss Ashley Naughton :) And boy is it suiting!! 




Like I had said earlier, I didn't have the best Squaterday on Monday, and although an injury from a few months ago was bothering me, I'm a NO EXCUSES kinda girl, so the bottom line was, I had a bad lift, and I promised to make up for it the rest of the week. Boy did I make up for it today!! Super stoked!!

So you guys remember a while back when I made my new Squat max 205 lbs and was so excited? Well, today (after doing my pyramid) to finish it up, I did 205 lbs for 3 reps, 210 lbs for 3 reps, and 225 lbs FOR 4 REPS!!!!! Ahhh! SO STOKED!! So excited to see what my next max will be.


Special thanks to my spotter Steven, so nice to see you!!! There it is, 225 lbs!!! :) 

So I did it for 2 and felt pretty good, so we decided to give it one more try on video. Goal was one, try for two, and I got two more for a total of 4! So here are the last two. (My phone doesn't take the best videos) 


You guys better kill your workouts! Happy Beast Mode Thursday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment